1. Adapted from NHANES (collected between 1999 and 2004) data regarding dental caries in adults as presented in National Institute of Dental and Craniofacial Research.
www.nidcr.nih.gov/DataStatistics/FindDataBy Topic/DentalCaries/ DentalCariesAdults20to64.htm “Table 2: Percent of Adults with Untreated Decay in Permanent Teeth.” Accessed on April 14, 2015.
2. Morgan AM, Joziak MT, Patel V, et al. In vitro pH cycling model after 10 and 20 days. J Dent Res. 1992 (Spec Iss A): 2034, 2013.
3. Joziak M T, et al. Comparison of enamel fluoride uptake and fluoride release from liquid and paste dentifrice. J Dent Res. 2003; 82 (Sp Issue). Abstract 1355.
Colgate® is proud to partner with you
to inspire your older patients to maintain
optimal oral health.
• FREE Older Adult CE Curriculum
• FREE Patient Education Brochures
©2016 Colgate Oral Pharmaceuticals, a subsidiary of
Colgate-Palmolive Company, New York, N Y 10022, USA
*Statistically better when compared to MI Paste Plus™ topical crème and PreviDent® 5000 Booster
†Comparison vs PreviDent® 5000 Booster